Earthfall is an alien survival game, set in the aftermath of a devastating meteor strike that brought alien swarms to the planet, which continue to ravage and destroy the ecosystem. Stepping into the shoes of everyday folk just trying to survive, your task will be to battle across the towns and wilderness of the Pacific Northwest, while trying to figure out just why the aliens came here.
The game debuted on Steam Early Access on April 26, 2017, with projected releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Co-operative survival for up to four players, supported by a robust AI which fills in empty slots.
- Defense construction, allowing you to seal passageways and deploy independent turrets to defend against the aliens.
- Over 20 different weapons avaiable, provided from field 3D printers.
- Several campaigns divided into chapters, expanding the story and gameplay in several settings and mission types.
- Numerous different alien types, each with an unique set of characteristics requiring careful planning.
- Unpredictable, dynamic spawning systems to ensure each campaign is a fresh experience.
- A rich story unfolding over the course of the campaigns.